- Agricultural & Biological Engineering
- Agricultural & Consumer Economics
- Agricultural Education
- Animal Sciences
- Crop Sciences
- Food Science & Human Nutrition
- Human Development & Family Studies
- Natural Resources & Environmental Sciences
- Division of Nutritional Sciences
- Agricultural Communications Program
Offices and Services:
203 Mumford Hall
1301 W Gregory Drive
Urbana, IL 61801
As an alumna of the College of ACES, Kimberly is a long-time member of the ACES family. Prior to taking the role as assistant dean for advancement, she oversaw fundraising responsibilities for the Department of Agricultural and Biological Engineering, Department of Animal Sciences, Agricultural Communications program, and the Division of Nutritional Sciences for more than a decade.
Kimberly has a master's degree in higher education administration from the University of Illinois and recently completed the campus Leading Forward Fellows Program, a yearlong leadership academy for campus advancement professionals.
Kimberly couldn't be more proud of her two sons, Mitchell and Spencer. She enjoys watching them excel in athletics, academics, FFA, 4-H, and other activities. She is also very involved in the GCMS FFA Alumni and as a leader of her sons’ 4-H club.