Illinois Show or hide ACES linksHide ACES links
- Agricultural & Biological Engineering
- Agricultural & Consumer Economics
- Agricultural Education
- Animal Sciences
- Crop Sciences
- Food Science & Human Nutrition
- Human Development & Family Studies
- Natural Resources & Environmental Sciences
- Division of Nutritional Sciences
- Agricultural Communications Program
Offices and Services:
Our Offices and Units
- Office of the Dean
- The Office of the Dean provides direction for the College of ACES by supporting and establishing priorities that are central to the college’s missions involving learning, discovery, and engagement.
- Academic Programs
- The Office of Academic Programs facilitates the delivery of quality, integrated educational experiences to students studying the agricultural, consumer and environmental sciences that will guide their personal, academic, social, and professional growth and development as they become contributing members of our global society.
- Administration and Finance
- The Administration and Finance office provides leadership and management for budgeting, finance, and human resources.
- The Office of Advancement provides leadership and direction for resource development on behalf of the College of ACES in order to advance its mission and provide opportunities for investment in the future. Advancement staff, together with faculty and administrators, work with individuals, corporate donors and foundations to encourage support for College priorities. The Illinois 4-H Foundation provides leadership to fundraising initiatives on behalf of Illinois 4-H programs.
- Extension and Outreach
- University of Illinois Extension is the flagship outreach effort of the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, offering educational programs to residents of all of Illinois’ 102 counties – and far beyond. Through learning partnerships that put knowledge to work, U of I Extension’s programs are aimed at making life better, healthier, safer and more profitable for individuals and their communities.
- Information Technology and Communication Services
- The office of Information Technology and Communication Services (ITCS) provides support for the College of ACES in a variety of areas. ITCS supports college information technologies, communications and marketing, event management, alumni relations, web development, news and public affairs, photography and video services, educational publishing, and distribution services.
- International Programs
- The Office of International Programs (OIP) serves as the nexus of international activities in the College of ACES. It promotes, engages, and fosters global research, education, outreach, and service for faculty, staff, and students.
- The Office of Research supports more than 250 scientists in the College of ACES working to solve some of the world’s most critical challenges. ACES research is on the forefront of discoveries, having both local relevance for the citizens of Illinois and global impact for the world's scientific community. Our Research and Education centers, located throughout the state of Illinois, provide a vital testing-ground where research can generate practical applications to benefit consumers, farmers, commodity groups, agricultural organizations, environmentalists, conservationists, government agencies, industry and business.
- Research Centers and Initiatives
- View a list of research centers, labs, and institutes associated with the College of ACES.
- Library, Information and Alumni Center (LIAC)
- The Library, Information and Alumni Center is home to the ACES Library, a conference center, the ACES Alumni Association, and the Academic Computing Facility. The conference center remains to be one of the best places on campus for meetings and special events.