- Agricultural & Biological Engineering
- Agricultural & Consumer Economics
- Agricultural Education
- Animal Sciences
- Crop Sciences
- Food Science & Human Nutrition
- Human Development & Family Studies
- Natural Resources & Environmental Sciences
- Division of Nutritional Sciences
- Agricultural Communications Program
Offices and Services:
ACES all around us
Foellinger Auditorium is getting a summer cleaning, which really highlights the beautiful architectural details. Foellinger is something that is used by many of our colleges and students for the larger classes, but what many don't realize is that ACES is very present in the auditorium - the part that sets this building apart from its neighbors, the roof!
If you look, on the very top you'll notice a large, prominent pineapple to represent all being welcome and a give a feeling of hospitality. ACES literally teaches hospitality in our Food Science and Human Nutrition major (a major that is practical and enjoyable for many!) so really, ACES is everywhere - it's amazing.
So next time you are walking down the quad, look up and take in your surroundings, ACES is all around you.
ACES is on a few of the other buildings too, but I'll let you discover those for yourself!