- Agricultural & Biological Engineering
- Agricultural & Consumer Economics
- Agricultural Education
- Animal Sciences
- Crop Sciences
- Food Science & Human Nutrition
- Human Development & Family Studies
- Natural Resources & Environmental Sciences
- Division of Nutritional Sciences
- Agricultural Communications Program
Offices and Services:
All our bags are packed!
Calendars of Dean Kim Kidwell and Office of Advancement gift officers are filling up for the next few months. Part of those commitments involve traveling across the country to interact with ACES alumni and friends. And they want to see you!
Picture one of those Facebook “Traveling From/To” posts with the dotted lines leading from Champaign-Urbana to the following destinations:
- Phoenix, Arizona
- Tucson, Arizona
- Naples, Florida
- Washington, D.C.
- St. Louis
It is only the third week in January and staff have already been connecting with great ACES supporters in the Los Angeles area, Galesburg, Bloomington, and more!
If you will be in the same areas, please contact College staff to make a connection! Drop a quick e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Our door is always open for visitors on campus, as well.