- Agricultural & Biological Engineering
- Agricultural & Consumer Economics
- Agricultural Education
- Animal Sciences
- Crop Sciences
- Food Science & Human Nutrition
- Human Development & Family Studies
- Natural Resources & Environmental Sciences
- Division of Nutritional Sciences
- Agricultural Communications Program
Offices and Services:
Reflect and Reset
A friend of mine told me he thinks it’s funny that people assume things are going to change in the year ahead just because the date is changing on the calendar. He’s right, physically nothing changes (unless it is Y2K - yikes, that was an exciting time!), but the calendar flip does give us a chance to reflect on and reset for the year ahead. We can make new resolutions moving forward and try to create better versions of ourselves, which feeds right into the mission of ACES: improving the world we live in today! See how I made that connection? Smart, right?
So, as you reflect on the year behind and reset yourself toward your goals in the year ahead, remember to make the most of your time in ACES - how can you help improve today’s economy, environment, and/or community? We are excited to hear about your ideas!