- Agricultural & Biological Engineering
- Agricultural & Consumer Economics
- Agricultural Education
- Animal Sciences
- Crop Sciences
- Food Science & Human Nutrition
- Human Development & Family Studies
- Natural Resources & Environmental Sciences
- Division of Nutritional Sciences
- Agricultural Communications Program
Offices and Services:
ACES in Places: The Maschhoffs
5:30 PM - 8:30 PM, The Maschhoffs 7475 IL-127 Carlyle, IL 62231
The College of ACES Alumni Association invites you to join us for an ACES in Places event in Carlyle, IL.
Share your Illini Spirit at The Maschhoffs in Carlyle, IL. You will enjoy dinner and hear from staff at The Maschhoffs about their current research and development programs and ties to the College of ACES.
Special guests include:
We hope you will join us for an evening to network and celebrate agriculture with the College of ACES.
Date: Tuesday, March 20, 2018
Registration Deadline: Tuesday, March 13, 2018
We look forward to seeing you!