- Agricultural & Biological Engineering
- Agricultural & Consumer Economics
- Agricultural Education
- Animal Sciences
- Crop Sciences
- Food Science & Human Nutrition
- Human Development & Family Studies
- Natural Resources & Environmental Sciences
- Division of Nutritional Sciences
- Agricultural Communications Program
Offices and Services:
#askACES – Preparing for the Next Step: College
11:30 AM - 12:30 PM, TWITTER - USE #ASKACES TO ASK YOUR QUESTIONS!
We know high school students have long to-do lists and tons of commitments, especially senior year. Learning how and what to focus on to prepare for the application process may lessen the level of stress they feel come fall. By following a few simple guidelines, students can navigate the application process and make college a more enjoyable and affordable experience. Join us over your lunch break on Dec. 14 from 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. CT for a Twitter chat with ACES experts Brianna Gregg and Debra Korte. They’ll answer your questions about application essays, scholarships, campus visits, and more!