- Agricultural & Biological Engineering
- Agricultural & Consumer Economics
- Agricultural Education
- Animal Sciences
- Crop Sciences
- Food Science & Human Nutrition
- Human Development & Family Studies
- Natural Resources & Environmental Sciences
- Division of Nutritional Sciences
- Agricultural Communications Program
Offices and Services:
"Bioinformatics and computer science"
4:00 PM - 5:00 PM, 180 Bevier Hall
"Bioinformatics and computer sciences: Important tools to enhance our understanding of complex biological systems and life sciences"
Presented by Sandra Rodriguez-Zas, Professor of Statistical Genetics and Bioinformatics, Department of Animal Sciences Department, ACES College at U of I, and sponsored by the Division of Nutritional Sciences