Illinois Show or hide ACES linksHide ACES links
- Agricultural & Biological Engineering
- Agricultural & Consumer Economics
- Agricultural Education
- Animal Sciences
- Crop Sciences
- Food Science & Human Nutrition
- Human Development & Family Studies
- Natural Resources & Environmental Sciences
- Division of Nutritional Sciences
- Agricultural Communications Program
Offices and Services:
"Effects of processing..."
4:00 PM - 5:00 PM, 180 Bevier Hall
"Effects of processing on nutritional and physico-chemical properties of extruded foods for humans and pets"
Presented by Gallen Rokey, Director of Process Technology, Wenger Mfg., Inc., and sponsored by the Division of Nutritional Sciences