- Agricultural & Biological Engineering
- Agricultural & Consumer Economics
- Agricultural Education
- Animal Sciences
- Crop Sciences
- Food Science & Human Nutrition
- Human Development & Family Studies
- Natural Resources & Environmental Sciences
- Division of Nutritional Sciences
- Agricultural Communications Program
Offices and Services:
University of Illinois Arboretum Sesquicentennial Garden Dedication & College of ACES Campaign Launch
3:00 PM - 5:00 PM, University of Illinois Arboretum
Celebrate the creation of the University of Illinois Arboretum’s Sesquicentennial Garden, made possible by Jo Downey in honor of her children and their families. This event will also be the official launch for the College of ACES campaign as we mark the past 150 years and look ahead to the next. Attendees will enjoy a brief outdoor presentation with walking tours of the Arboretum followed by an indoor reception at the President’s House.
RSVP by October 3.