- Agricultural & Biological Engineering
- Agricultural & Consumer Economics
- Agricultural Education
- Animal Sciences
- Crop Sciences
- Food Science & Human Nutrition
- Human Development & Family Studies
- Natural Resources & Environmental Sciences
- Division of Nutritional Sciences
- Agricultural Communications Program
Offices and Services:
ACES students interning at GROWMARK
I had the pleasure of attending GROWMARK’s summer intern conclusion meeting last week and had the opportunity to see some of our students. Each student completed a 12-week internship with GROWMARK and concluded their experience with a 15-minute presentation on their project.
Growmark had 61 interns from the United States and Canada.Their projects included: “Optimizer” by Cody Pettit; “Heritage FS Rev!ID Crop Scouting” by Brad Bernhard; “Marketing in a Diverse Co-Op” by Courtney Niemann; “XRS: Fleet Optimization Technology” by Josh Burns; and “Undercover Intern & wEBS: I Can Do Better” by Andrew McCarty.