- Agricultural & Biological Engineering
- Agricultural & Consumer Economics
- Agricultural Education
- Animal Sciences
- Crop Sciences
- Food Science & Human Nutrition
- Human Development & Family Studies
- Natural Resources & Environmental Sciences
- Division of Nutritional Sciences
- Agricultural Communications Program
Offices and Services:
ACES Week 2015
Welcome back students! I'd like to share a message from our ACES Week co-chairs below...
Hello! The College of ACES Student Council is pleased to host the week-long event, ACES Week, with the theme “Find Your Family in ACES!” Being a student in the College of ACES is like being a part of a family, and we want you to have the opportunity to connect with your fellow ACES students and learn about opportunities to help find your place in our college. Join us next week as we take pride in our college and participate in various activities from Monday, August 31 to Friday, September 4. Below is a flyer that lists information for each event.
Also, please enroll in the ACES excitement by joining the following events on Facebook:
- Friday: Find Your Way Home
Let's make this year's ACES Week a well deserved "reunion"! We hope to see you there!
Your ACES Week Co-chairs,
Katherine Rola & Tom Poole
For further questions please contact us:
Katherine Rola (email@example.com)
Tom Poole (firstname.lastname@example.org)