- Agricultural & Biological Engineering
- Agricultural & Consumer Economics
- Agricultural Education
- Animal Sciences
- Crop Sciences
- Food Science & Human Nutrition
- Human Development & Family Studies
- Natural Resources & Environmental Sciences
- Division of Nutritional Sciences
- Agricultural Communications Program
Offices and Services:
AdvanCES in Research
One of my most enjoyable activities is learning about the innovative, high-impact research taking place in our college. I’m always pleased to discover the many ways ACES faculty, students, and research staff are addressing key societal needs and solving major challenges facing Illinois and the world.
AdvanCES in Research is a new publication of the Office of Research that shares 31 articles on exciting research taking place in the College of ACES. When you have a moment, be sure to peruse the magazine to learn how the college is investigating red seaweed as a biofuel, underwater carbon dioxide as a barrier for Asian carp, new infant formula ingredients that boost babies’ immunity, two species of elephants in Africa, and more. What wonderful examples of the outstanding research taking place in ACES!