- Agricultural & Biological Engineering
- Agricultural & Consumer Economics
- Agricultural Education
- Animal Sciences
- Crop Sciences
- Food Science & Human Nutrition
- Human Development & Family Studies
- Natural Resources & Environmental Sciences
- Division of Nutritional Sciences
- Agricultural Communications Program
Offices and Services:
Back At It!
It’s been a while since I’ve ventured into the blogging world, but I have somewhat of a good excuse. Our family was blessed with a little girl, Lena, back in September. Holy Adjustment! But now I’m back! Being away from campus for so long really makes me appreciate the family I have in ACES. You know you’ve got a great community when your class of 100+ students writes you a congratulations card, co-workers visit you at the hospital (probably more Lena than me, but I’m claiming it) and bring you food- delicious food!
I supposed I’m not surprised by this because ACES has always had a family atmosphere. They take care of the whole person, not just the job. It was an awesome example and reminder of the ACES community. It makes coming back to work a HECK of a lot easier. So to that- I say thank you ACES for keeping me part of your community and family!