- Agricultural & Biological Engineering
- Agricultural & Consumer Economics
- Agricultural Education
- Animal Sciences
- Crop Sciences
- Food Science & Human Nutrition
- Human Development & Family Studies
- Natural Resources & Environmental Sciences
- Division of Nutritional Sciences
- Agricultural Communications Program
Offices and Services:
Beginnings and endings
Last Friday was a big day, with many new freshmen receiving the great news that they had been admitted into the College of ACES. I received several emails from excited students who cannot wait to begin their college careers, and it reminded me of how privileged I am (and how fun it is) to work in a setting that is so special to so many people.
A few hours later on Friday evening, ACES hosted a reception for December graduates. It made me think about how proud I am of our students, and how quickly time goes. Wasn’t it just a few months ago when these students were excited about starting college?
Such is life on a college campus…we welcome new members into our college family, and we send our graduates out into the world with warm memories and our fondest wishes for success. To all of our ACES friends and family, have a happy holiday season and a wonderful new year!