- Agricultural & Biological Engineering
- Agricultural & Consumer Economics
- Agricultural Education
- Animal Sciences
- Crop Sciences
- Food Science & Human Nutrition
- Human Development & Family Studies
- Natural Resources & Environmental Sciences
- Division of Nutritional Sciences
- Agricultural Communications Program
Offices and Services:
Celebrate and Rest. #check
I’m a ‘to-do list’ type of person. I like lists. Most importantly, I love to check items off my list .
Whether it’s a list you’ve written down or a list in your head (as many of my students claim to have), now is a great time to check some big accomplishments off your list.
Final exams. #check
Fall semester. #check
Grades completed (for faculty). #check
Graduation (for some). #check
Aside from our academic accomplishments, there are many opportunities during this season of the year to celebrate. No matter how big or small the accomplishment or the occasion, take time to celebrate!
Perhaps just as importantly as celebrating your accomplishments, take time to rest. Surviving the semester is a test of patience and endurance. Now is the time to rest. (If necessary, put “rest” on your list. Then celebrate the moment when you can #check it off your list!)
Whatever your plans may be for the break…
- Celebrate your accomplishments.
- Set aside time to rest.