- Agricultural & Biological Engineering
- Agricultural & Consumer Economics
- Agricultural Education
- Animal Sciences
- Crop Sciences
- Food Science & Human Nutrition
- Human Development & Family Studies
- Natural Resources & Environmental Sciences
- Division of Nutritional Sciences
- Agricultural Communications Program
Offices and Services:
Famous in ACES
This week, I’ve felt famous. I had a literary feature article published in the News-Gazette on Sunday about being the last generation on my family farm. As if that wasn’t neat enough, I’ve received a tremendous response from my College of ACES professors, coworkers and friends. I’ve been overwhelmed with kind words, thoughtful emails, and even extra copies of the article.
In the College of ACES, we are more than just an academic community. We are a family, and this week has made me realize that I couldn’t have chosen better.