- Agricultural & Biological Engineering
- Agricultural & Consumer Economics
- Agricultural Education
- Animal Sciences
- Crop Sciences
- Food Science & Human Nutrition
- Human Development & Family Studies
- Natural Resources & Environmental Sciences
- Division of Nutritional Sciences
- Agricultural Communications Program
Offices and Services:
Field & Furrow Club to celebrate 80 years!
On this beautiful fall day, I am excited about the upcoming 80th Reunion of Illinois’ award-winning Field and Furrow Club November 6 and 7! The 75th gathering was wonderful and the 80th will be even better. Please join us! Thanks to the generosity of a F&F alum, invitees will not be charged for the luncheon at the 77 Club or for the Saturday banquet.
Save your pennies for the silent auction that night! More than 20 items to choose from with proceeds supporting F&F student conference travel. We are trying to help crop sciences students get to the SASES regional and national meetings to share their posters!
Anyone who has given to the Turner Hall Project is also invited as we are also using this occasion to showcase the completion of the first phase of construction. Registration ends soon so sign up and we will hold your spot. Check out the schedule of events for the weekend.