- Agricultural & Biological Engineering
- Agricultural & Consumer Economics
- Agricultural Education
- Animal Sciences
- Crop Sciences
- Food Science & Human Nutrition
- Human Development & Family Studies
- Natural Resources & Environmental Sciences
- Division of Nutritional Sciences
- Agricultural Communications Program
Offices and Services:
Go, go, go!
It has been a whirlwind of fun, fast-paced experiences these past few days of my internship with Cargill. I have traveled more than 1,000 miles in Minnesota, Iowa and North Dakota to learn about the different business units in Cargill, contracts used for farmers to market their grain with Cargill, and a sales meeting with the farm marketers, personal marketing managers, a crop insurance agent, sales agronomists and the merchandising leader for our Farm Service Group. Not to mention, I went back to watch the Minnesota Twins beat the Cleveland Indians, got a horrible sunburn from going to the pool, and my parents and girlfriend are coming to visit this weekend! Always keeping busy!