- Agricultural & Biological Engineering
- Agricultural & Consumer Economics
- Agricultural Education
- Animal Sciences
- Crop Sciences
- Food Science & Human Nutrition
- Human Development & Family Studies
- Natural Resources & Environmental Sciences
- Division of Nutritional Sciences
- Agricultural Communications Program
Offices and Services:
Grab a bucket!
There never seemed to be enough 5-gallon buckets on the farm when I was growing up. From gardening to cattle feed, mixing concoctions or just storing supplies, we always needed more. Now is a great time to purchase a few 5-gallon buckets at your closest Rural King location.
From now until July 25, customers at Illinois Rural King stores can help support 4-H by purchasing a 5-gallon 4-H bucket. For every bucket sold, Rural King will donate $1.00 to Illinois 4-H. In addition to supporting 4-H, you’ll also save, receiving 10% off on everything you can fit in the bucket (with just a few exceptions and rules).
Rural King hopes to be able to donate $50,000 to 4-H programs throughout 10 states. Rural King stores are located in the following Illinois towns.
Illinois locations include: