- Agricultural & Biological Engineering
- Agricultural & Consumer Economics
- Agricultural Education
- Animal Sciences
- Crop Sciences
- Food Science & Human Nutrition
- Human Development & Family Studies
- Natural Resources & Environmental Sciences
- Division of Nutritional Sciences
- Agricultural Communications Program
Offices and Services:
Happy "I love Illinois" Week!
Today kicks off I love Illinois Week, a celebration of the 146th birthday of the University of Illinois. We have the 1867 Society, Student Alumni Ambassadors (SAA), Uniting Illini, and Illinois Students Senate to thank for this week-long birthday party to “encourage school spirit, celebrate all that is great about Illinois and raise awareness about giving to Illinois.” In my opinion, there are a lot of reasons to love Illinois, but I’ll (begrudgingly) narrow it down to my top five and share one reason each day this week.
1. The campus. The University of Illinois is in the heartland for a reason. The green grass, mature trees, and picturesque buildings all hold a special place in the hearts and memories of the students that have walked it's sidewalks and hallways. I feel a sense of joy when I see it through a backdrop of raindrops, when the leaves turn brilliant colors and fall to grace my path, when snow settles on the familiar landscape, and when flowers push their way through the dark prairie soil beckoning springtime.