- Agricultural & Biological Engineering
- Agricultural & Consumer Economics
- Agricultural Education
- Animal Sciences
- Crop Sciences
- Food Science & Human Nutrition
- Human Development & Family Studies
- Natural Resources & Environmental Sciences
- Division of Nutritional Sciences
- Agricultural Communications Program
Offices and Services:
Illinois, It’s Transfer Application Time!
The University of Illinois College of ACES is currently accepting transfer applications for the summer and fall semesters. So if you’ve ever thought of making Illinois your home for a few years, we’d love to have you apply! A wise man once said, “I guarantee you won’t be admitted if you never apply.” So fill out that application by March 1st (February 1st for priority)!
If you are hesitant about applying or wondering what the requirements are to get into the College of ACES, please feel free to shoot me an e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) . I’d be happy to walk you through the process. More information on the application process can be found at the website below.
www.Apply.illinois.eduUntil next time, stay warm Illinois.