- Agricultural & Biological Engineering
- Agricultural & Consumer Economics
- Agricultural Education
- Animal Sciences
- Crop Sciences
- Food Science & Human Nutrition
- Human Development & Family Studies
- Natural Resources & Environmental Sciences
- Division of Nutritional Sciences
- Agricultural Communications Program
Offices and Services:
Increasing international impacts
Improving crops in Nepal, developing nutrient supplements for India, and protecting habitats for migratory birds.
You may assume I’m referring to our wonderful ACES faculty, but these activities are just some of the recent contributions ACES graduate students have made towards addressing global challenges.
The Office of International Programs supports an internationalized graduate education in many ways; one important and somewhat recent initiative is the ACES international graduate grant program. For the past two years, our office has administered funding for international activities that contribute to dissertation research, thesis research, and other research projects. We are now accepting applications for the third round.
Read more about this program and the impacts our ACES graduate students are making around the world.