- Agricultural & Biological Engineering
- Agricultural & Consumer Economics
- Agricultural Education
- Animal Sciences
- Crop Sciences
- Food Science & Human Nutrition
- Human Development & Family Studies
- Natural Resources & Environmental Sciences
- Division of Nutritional Sciences
- Agricultural Communications Program
Offices and Services:
It’s time to study for the first quiz and it’s time to cheer on the home team. It’s time to say goodbye to the summer sun and it’s time to plan how you are going to ask that girl (or guy) to the dance. It’s time to pull out the hoodies and jeans AND IT’S TIME TO APPLY TO ACES!
Fall is my favorite time of year not only because of pumpkin-flavored everything, but because the cycle is starting again. We are excited to get to know the current HS seniors and how ACES can help them achieve their life goals. So be sure to apply before November 1 to get your application decision on December 9th. We look forward to reading about your motivation to complete a degree in ACES!