- Agricultural & Biological Engineering
- Agricultural & Consumer Economics
- Agricultural Education
- Animal Sciences
- Crop Sciences
- Food Science & Human Nutrition
- Human Development & Family Studies
- Natural Resources & Environmental Sciences
- Division of Nutritional Sciences
- Agricultural Communications Program
Offices and Services:
Lists...you either love or loathe them. I personally have a love/hate relationship with lists. They tell me how much I’ve accomplished or remind me how much I have left to complete. Some lists are fun- including the list you make when moving to campus for the year! Below are some items I would encourage you to include that you may not find on a standard housing website.
- A Frisbee – what better way to meet new people than to throw a Frisbee on the quad
- Duct tape—a great way to fix things (always check with floor advisor before use)
- Water Bottle—stay hydrated, the path ahead has many inclines and has potential rocky terrain
- Sun Block—the first Illini football game can be pretty toasty
- Microwave Popcorn—just be sure to mind the time, burnt popcorn smell is hard to eliminate
- Deck of Cards- lots of games to play and meet people with (I’m always up for a game of euchre!)
- UMBRELLA—just carry it with you everywhere- the weather here is temperamental
There are lots of other items to bring, but this might help you complete the packing list.
Welcome back Illini! We’ve missed you!