- Agricultural & Biological Engineering
- Agricultural & Consumer Economics
- Agricultural Education
- Animal Sciences
- Crop Sciences
- Food Science & Human Nutrition
- Human Development & Family Studies
- Natural Resources & Environmental Sciences
- Division of Nutritional Sciences
- Agricultural Communications Program
Offices and Services:
My favorite faculty...
My name is Iris Grossman and I am a sophomore in Animal Sciences with a concentration in technology and management. One of my favorite things about the University of Illinois is our meat science program. I started working at the meat science lab in the fall of my freshman year, and I have worked there ever since under the direction of Dr. Anna Dilger and Dr. Dustin Boler. I am also on the meat judging team, which has been a terrific experience so far and is coached by Katelyn Jones-Hamlow. One of my favorite classes that I have taken at U of I is ANSCI 209 – meat animal carcass evaluation. I have learned so much about the meat industry as well as how live animal characteristics translate to commercial value. I am so grateful to my favorite faculty members who have helped guide me to where I am today. I could not have achieved so much without my meat science team, thank you!