- Agricultural & Biological Engineering
- Agricultural & Consumer Economics
- Agricultural Education
- Animal Sciences
- Crop Sciences
- Food Science & Human Nutrition
- Human Development & Family Studies
- Natural Resources & Environmental Sciences
- Division of Nutritional Sciences
- Agricultural Communications Program
Offices and Services:
Not exactly sugar plums
It’s that time of year. While some have visions of sugar plums dancing in their heads, those of us with finals quickly approaching have chemistry formulas, conclusion paragraphs, pictures of western corn rootworm beetles, and much more dancing in ours.
It’s the time of year when sleep is more of a novelty than necessity. It’s the time of year when junk food is deemed brain food, and thus perfectly acceptable to any diet plan. It’s the time of year that reminds us just how much we have learned during our time in the College of ACES and how much there is still to discover (or cram as the case may be).