- Agricultural & Biological Engineering
- Agricultural & Consumer Economics
- Agricultural Education
- Animal Sciences
- Crop Sciences
- Food Science & Human Nutrition
- Human Development & Family Studies
- Natural Resources & Environmental Sciences
- Division of Nutritional Sciences
- Agricultural Communications Program
Offices and Services:
RAP Makes a Difference
RAP, the College of ACES Research Apprentice Program, introduced me to the world of agriculture! As a high school teenager, I was exposed by RAP to numerous corporations, resources, relationships, and experiences that helped not only to broaden my horizons but to set the course for my life's path.
Without RAP, I would never have found my passions of nonformal education and leadership studies. RAP has afforded me opportunities to travel the globe and be trained by some of the best educators in the world. Simply put, RAP changed my life!
I am so thankful for my RAP experience, and it is hard to underestimate the impact that the program has had on my life. Thanks, Dr. T [Assistant Dean Jesse Thompson, who has directed RAP and ACES’ other diversity initiatives for 25 years], for your undying commitment to the success of underrepresented students in agriculture.