- Agricultural & Biological Engineering
- Agricultural & Consumer Economics
- Agricultural Education
- Animal Sciences
- Crop Sciences
- Food Science & Human Nutrition
- Human Development & Family Studies
- Natural Resources & Environmental Sciences
- Division of Nutritional Sciences
- Agricultural Communications Program
Offices and Services:
Reason two why I love Illinois
It’s day two of “I Love Illinois Week,” a week-long celebration of the University of Illinois’ 146th birthday on February 28. To celebrate, I’m sharing one of my top five reasons why I love Illinois each day. Yesterday, I wrote to you about the gorgeous Illinois campus. Today’s reason is the RSOs that complement and enhance our educations here at the U of I.
2. The RSOs. As a past president and current founder of two Registered Student Organizations (RSOs), I know the value of the more than 1,100 RSOs on this campus. They bring together a huge student body and provide opportunities for us to apply our knowledge and skills outside the classroom. I am so thankful for everything that I have gained as a part of the Agricultural Communicators of Tomorrow, National Agri-Marketing Association, Alpha Zeta, and 4-H House. I am equally grateful for the opportunity to provide similar opportunities to students through Collegiate Farm Bureau, an RSO I founded this fall.