- Agricultural & Biological Engineering
- Agricultural & Consumer Economics
- Agricultural Education
- Animal Sciences
- Crop Sciences
- Food Science & Human Nutrition
- Human Development & Family Studies
- Natural Resources & Environmental Sciences
- Division of Nutritional Sciences
- Agricultural Communications Program
Offices and Services:
Spread the word!
Calling all ACES alumni, current students, faculty and staff: Do you know of high school seniors who show solid academic promise who would be interested in a top-notch higher education experience with return on investment that’s at the highest level in the Big 10? Applications to be part of the freshman class of 2014 are due January 2, 2014. Here’s a fun winter break project: Visit your former high school, talk with your friends/your friends’ children—spread the word about the vast array of academic programs offered in the College of ACES and the boundless post-graduate opportunities! The application is available at http://admissions.illinois.edu/apply/app_freshman.html, and it is definitely not too late.