- Agricultural & Biological Engineering
- Agricultural & Consumer Economics
- Agricultural Education
- Animal Sciences
- Crop Sciences
- Food Science & Human Nutrition
- Human Development & Family Studies
- Natural Resources & Environmental Sciences
- Division of Nutritional Sciences
- Agricultural Communications Program
Offices and Services:
Spring has sprung
My favorite time of spring semester is the awakening of campus from winter hibernation. The gradual change in temperature has brought people outside to start enjoying the glorious spring weather. I enjoy all the campus events that spring brings. I plan to take part in my favorite activities such as drinking iced coffee, running outdoors, and barbecuing. This spring, however, I want to try a new activity that I have placed on my growing bucket list; gardening.
Last spring semester, I participated in the course Horticulture 105 Home Vegetable Gardening. I learned the importance of small gardens and ways to create my own small garden at home. This week, I will attempt to start my own vegetable garden with the help of my roommates. We plan to grow peppers and tomatoes. I am anxious to see if I have developed a green thumb or if gardening is better left to the experts!