- Agricultural & Biological Engineering
- Agricultural & Consumer Economics
- Agricultural Education
- Animal Sciences
- Crop Sciences
- Food Science & Human Nutrition
- Human Development & Family Studies
- Natural Resources & Environmental Sciences
- Division of Nutritional Sciences
- Agricultural Communications Program
Offices and Services:
Sometimes the people who deserve the most thanks are those who hear it the least. I’m a week late in writing this, but I’d like to send a special thank you to each and every person who donated their time to help with ExplorACES this year. It’s amazing to see the whole college come together to showcase how great the College of ACES really is.
Thank you to the students who worked at displays, the professors and advisors who answered questions and promoted departments, the Deans who provided accurate information and a friendly face, and especially the advisors and my fellow students on the steering committee.
It was so nice to welcome new students to the ACES family, just as I was welcomed to the family several years ago.
Thank you to everyone who made ExplorACES a success this year!