- Agricultural & Biological Engineering
- Agricultural & Consumer Economics
- Agricultural Education
- Animal Sciences
- Crop Sciences
- Food Science & Human Nutrition
- Human Development & Family Studies
- Natural Resources & Environmental Sciences
- Division of Nutritional Sciences
- Agricultural Communications Program
Offices and Services:
Wrapping up 2012
We are excited to launch our newly redesigned website this month. Our website affirms our college’s commitment to finding solutions to the world’s most critical challenges. In the College of ACES, we are focused on creating abundant food and energy, a healthy environment, and successful families and communities. We hope you will enjoy the new feature sections of our website that highlight how we are putting our words into action through unsurpassed research, teaching and outreach programs.
Best wishes for a holiday season filled with great memories.