Creating ACES Strategic Plan
After “The Next 150” strategic plan launched in the fall of 2018, ACES began planning to develop a new strategic plan that would embody the spirit of the campus plan and lay a course for the college. During the summer of 2019,
- ACES designed a process consistent with the campus methodology that we will complete by the end of the calendar year.
- The college’s leadership revised and endorsed the vision, mission, and guiding principles, adapted from the previous plan.
- The Dean charged a steering committee to oversee the planning process and develop the written document.
- Departments and other units nominated delegates to participate in goal development brainstorming sessions, scheduled in September and October.
- Additional input is welcome, and the steering committee will synthesize input into a coherent set of goals and strategies, vetted through the college’s town hall, executive committee, and leadership team.
- Anticipated rollout of the plan will be in January 2020.