AS Hyderabad is pleased to announce a funding opportunity through its Public Diplomacy Small Grants Program. This is an Annual Program Statement, outlining our funding priorities, the strategic themes we focus on, and the procedures for submitting requests for funding.
Objectives should be outlined by the applicant in the proposal(s), and logically correspond to the program area that is being addressed. Objectives should be specific, measurable, achievable, relevant, and time-bound (SMART objectives).
Examples of small projects include, but are not limited to:
· U.S. experts conducting speaking tours/public talks or roundtable discussions in India.
· Projects showcasing U.S. education models or course curricula.
· Development of initiatives aimed at maintaining contact with alumni of U.S. government supported exchange programs.
· Creative projects that advance one or more of the priority areas.
· Interactive programs around priority themes that engage audiences through cultural and arts programs/workshops/ performances and exhibitions