The Fulbright U.S. Scholar Program offers approximately 470 teaching, research or combination teaching/research awards in over 125 countries. Opportunities are available for college and university faculty and administrators as well as for professionals, artists, journalists, scientists, lawyers, independent scholars and many others. In addition to several new program models designed to meet the changing needs of U.S. academics and professionals, Fulbright offers flexible awards including multi-country opportunities.
Recent award recipients have shared that the earlier you start the application process, the more competitive you will be. Here are five things you can do now to prepare yourself for success:
1. Connect with Fulbright alumni in your field or region of interest. Learn about past successful projects from Fulbright U.S. Scholar Alumni Ambassadors
2. Connect with your Fulbright Liaison on campus to learn about supporting policies
3. Consider your project by reviewing our Project Statement page
4. Review out our helpful blog post "5 Tips to Jumpstart Your Application"
5. Register for the next webinar on February 3 "What's New for 2022-2023"