2002–2005 Lecture Series
- Catherine Bertini - Feb. 24, 2005, Undersecretary for Human Relations, United Nations.
- Pedro Sanchez - May 6, 2005, Senior Research Fellow, Columbia University's Earth Institute
- Colleen Callahan - March 29, 2005, President, ACES Alumni Council and Owner, Colleen Callahan Communications, "Trip with Secretary of Agriculture Ann Veneman on Iraq and Afghanistan."
- Dr. Burt Swanson and Dr. Daniel Warnock - Oct. 3, 2005, Burt is Director of the AERI Linkage Project with Egypt and Daniel is Associate Professor of Horticulture, "Project with Seven Visiting Faculty from Egyptian Universities to Complete Curriculum."
- Dr. Steven Pueppke - April 6, 2004, Associate Dean, Office of Research, Director, ACES Global Connect, College of Agricultural, Consumer and Environmental Sciences, University of Illinois.
- Reynaldo Martorell - April 29, 2004, Robert W. Woodruff Professor of International Nutrition, Department of International Health, the Rollins School of Public Health of Emory University, Atlanta, GA.
- Dr. Eugene Robert Terry - May 17, 2004, Implementing Director of the African Agricultural Technology Foundation, Njala University, Sierra Leone.
- Dr. Steve Sonka and NSRL Staff - July 13, 2004, Former Director of the National Soybean Research Laboratory, "World Initiative for Soy in Human Health."
- Dr. Burt Swanson - Sept. 21, 2004, Professor Emeritus, Rural Development and Director, Egyptian AERI Linkage Project.
- Dr. Robert Wiedenmann - Dec. 16, 2004, Director for the Center for Economic Entomology and Professor of Crop Sciences, "University of Illinois' Relationship with Pan American School of Agriculture, Honduras."
- Agnes Quisumbing - March 20, 2003, Senior Research Fellow, Food Consumption and Nutrition Division, International Food Policy Research Institute, "Agricultural Development, Gender, and Global Food."
- Paul B. Mulhollem - Sept. 18, 2003, President and Chief Operating Officer, Archer Daniels Midland Company.
- Robert L. Thompson - Dec. 3, 2003, Director for Rural Development, Retired, World Bank, "Agricultural Trade and Food."
- Per Pinstrip Anderson - Sept. 5, 2002, Director General, International Food Policy Research Institute, Washington, D.C., "Keynote on Global Food."
- William Masters - Oct. 3, 2002, Professor, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University, "Agroecology in Temperate vs. Tropical Climates."
- Werner Kiene - Nov. 7, 2002, World Food Program Representative to the Bretton Woods Institutions.