- Click here to fill out Online Application
- Program director will email your science & counselor with a link to fill out online recommendation form
- Current High School Transcript (unofficial transcripts are accepted).
- Email transcripts to Diana Rodriguez, firstname.lastname@example.org (Pre-College Program Director)
This is a FREE experience. Students work together in teams based on their areas of interest listed below.
- Exploring engineering and technology
- Discovering veterinary science and animal health
- Understanding nutrition and science of healthy living
- Studying plant biotechnology
- Developing new food products
- Pursuing a career in ecology and conservation
- Learning about food safety and food security
- Discovering careers involving children and families
- Thinking about teaching science as a career
- Recognizing your talent in communications
- Exploring finance, marketing, and management
- Pursuing a career in the healthcare industry
- Exploring careers that impact policy and law
- Current high school sophomores and juniors are welcome to apply.
- Display curiosity, cooperation, and work ethic in their reference(s).
- Display an interest in learning more about STEM areas in the essay.
- Ranked in the top 25%; and have a B average in Science (natural sciences), Math and English.
- We strongly encourage the participation of traditionally underrepresented ethnic minority groups, under-resourced communities, students with disabilities, and/or from urban areas to apply.
All eligible students will be interviewed virtually via Zoom on Saturday-May 20, 2023.