The College of ACES offers personalized virtual visit opportunities open to everyone curious about our degrees, research, and student life.
College of ACES Info Session
Join an ACES advisor and student ambassador for a virtual introduction to our majors and favorite ACES learning spaces. This is a great opportunity to ask questions about the admission process, scholarships, and student life.
Virtual Meeting with Academic Areas
Are you interested in learning about a specific major? Sign up for a virtual meeting with the academic areas that interest you to learn about classes, internships, student research, and career pathways.
- Agricultural and Consumer Economics
- Agricultural and Biological Engineering
- Agricultural Leadership, Education and Communications
- Animal Sciences
- Computer Science + Animal Sciences
- Crop Sciences
- Computer Science + Crop Sciences
- Food Science and Human Nutrition
- Human Development and Family Development
- Metropolitan Food and Environmental Systems
- Natural Resources and Environmental Sciences
- Technical Systems Management
Virtual Class or Group Visit Sessions
The College of ACES is offers virtual group visits for classes, student clubs and after school activities. Presentations and conversations are customized to meet your group’s interests.
If you need more information, are not sure which virtual visit option to choose, or if the available dates do not work with your schedule, fill out the form below and the College of ACES will contact you.