Illinois Show or hide ACES linksHide ACES links
- Agricultural & Biological Engineering
- Agricultural & Consumer Economics
- Agricultural Education
- Animal Sciences
- Crop Sciences
- Food Science & Human Nutrition
- Human Development & Family Studies
- Natural Resources & Environmental Sciences
- Division of Nutritional Sciences
- Agricultural Communications Program
Offices and Services:
(applying or transferring to ACES)
|Student records, email@example.com|
(including graduation and ExplorACES)
|Giving to ACESfirstname.lastname@example.org|
(including recruitment inquiries)
|Research at ACESemail@example.com|
|Website issues||Contact Web Team|
When planning your visit, we offer two great options for prospective students.
- To arrange a visit with our college and departments that will help you learn more about our majors, careers, clubs, study abroad opportunities, and more, contact:
Susan Schmall-Ross, 217-333-3380
In addition, we can arrange an opportunity to meet with a departmental representative while you are on campus.
- To schedule a full campus visit, including an opportunity to request a meeting with an ACES representative, contact the campus Admissions Office.