We can only fulfill our mission at ACES – to address grand challenges related to food and agriculture, families and communities, and the environment – by welcoming and integrating diverse ideas and perspectives. That’s why we welcome and support students, faculty, and staff from all racial and ethnic groups, abilities, orientations, and identities.
Our diversity committee is charged with becoming knowledgeable about the college's diversity plans and efforts and serving as liaison with Inclusive Illinois. For more information about diversity at the University of Illinois, visit the Illinois Office of Access & Equity website.
Please contact our committee members for information about ACES diversity and inclusion issues such as security and safety, resources, and training.
The 2022-2023 Diversity Committee Members
- Jaume Amengual, FSHN
- Maria Cattai de Godoy, ANSC
- Aaron Ebata, HDFS
- Angela Green-Miller, ABE, 2022-2023 Chair
- Tiffany Jamann, CPSC
- Paul McNamara, ACE
- Lauren Quinn, Office of Marketing Communications
- Diana Rodriguez, Academic Programs
- Anthony Yannarell, NRES
- Diabolique Chablis Marie Scott, Undergraduate Student
- Justin Ka-Hong Chiu, Undergraduate Student
- Jailene (Martha) Aguirre, Graduate Student
- Kaylee Wells, Graduate Student
- Joe Bohn, ex officio
- Amy Ando, ACES EC Liaison